What is the best way to lose weight after depo,and how do i start my period again?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 6:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Health

• Um, same as any other time someone tries to lose weight, healthy diet and exercise. And your period will come back when it comes back, you can't do any thing to bring it back when you want it to.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 7:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• to be honest its super hard i didnt start losing weight til i was off of it for a year and a half. i take these supplements called collogen. i take six a day. and then i was put on the nuva ring also to help me get a period going. its a long process
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I'm in the same boat. Well not the losing weight thats coming off. My last shot was in Oct. 2009 && I've been on the pill for 1 month && 2 wks so far. I still havent got my period. I heard it takes awhile to get your period back once you get off the shot

supermom3806

Answer by supermom3806 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2010