What do you think of swingers?

well couples who allow other people into the bedroom? Or married couples who have sex with other couples? Have you ever done this or wanted to try it? Or do you think it should not happen at all and think that what is the point of being a couple if you do this? just for fun no bashing.

I really don't know what to think about it.It looks kinda fun,but at the same time breaks the bonds of marriage I think.Maybe for people who just date.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We're married and we used to swing when we lived in Minnesota, hot swinging community there, but where we moved there aren't many swingers and they're all old or ugly, so we haven't been into it lately.
    Anonymous

• I think its fine if your not married but i really disagree with it if you are because what is the point in making that type of commitment? Why even get married in the first place?
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 7:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• to each their own .....eh....
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I don't like the idea of it. It sounds so dirty and I could never do it.
    Anonymous

• It's not breaking the "bonds of marriage" just redefining them. It's still a marriage, we never "played alone" and it was with good friends who were also happily married. There are all kinds of swinger, we only had one close couple that were were really good friends with where we did a full swap, other then that no full swaps, we'd go to parties and just have fun having sex wile others were having sex around us, it spiced things up, like live porn lol.

anon :05
    Anonymous

• i think its gross. im not a fan of whores. but i dont judge anybody - do what you want. not for me though, thanx. id rather not get herpes.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Purpul, funny how you say you "don't judge" and call people whores in the same statement...

Anyway, I think I'm far too reserved to try it, but it seems interesting and I wouldn't completely rule it out at this point.
    Anonymous

• It's OK, I'm sure your DH will big you home some herpes when he's cheating on you :) That sounds like a lot more fun!
    Anonymous

• Realy you dont judge Purpul? Thats too funny!!!!!
    I have never done it but I know people who have and they are very happily married. Different people do different things and if it works for them then why not?
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 7:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Whatever tickles the fancy of the individual, but it is not for me, I can only handle one relationship at a time!

Answer by older at 7:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2010