If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Like State,& what part of that state?

I would like to live somewhere very peaceful,like VA way out in the country,where you would not be bothered,you could grow your own food and be away from all the hectic day to day crap that goes on in cities and very populated places lol I love shopping though so i would deff. Miss that because if you did buy clothes online where would you wear them to ya know lol just for fun.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Morrisville, NC....where i live now LOL
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Some where warm all year long.

Answer by louise2 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• idk, somewhere close to the beach, but where hurricanes are not gonna hit. a place where i can grow my own garden and have a playground for my kids, but close enough to the city so i didnt have to spend an hr in the car to go get nessecities. is there even such a place???
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 7:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• if i could afford to live well. hawaii. or northern california. oregon maybe. somewhere where i could swim in the ocean.
    Anonymous

• Hawaii. Kona-- people are nice and the weather is perfect. Except when the vog rolls in.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Right here in Los Angeles. A few years back I decided I wanted to get out of the city, and I started researching small towns. We moved to Casper, Wyoming. It was really beautiful, and peaceful, but the winters were long and hard, my husband had to travel because there wasn't enough work in a small town, and the bottom line is.....it just wasn't home. So a year ago, my husband found a job back here, we bought a smaller house, close to the beach, and I no longer have the wonderlust I had for so many years. The traffic is still here, the cost of living is still high, but every day I go walk at the beach, the weather is amazing, every kind of food in the world is here, my husband sleeps at home in our bed every night, and most of my lifelong friends and family are nearby. I'm really glad we had our Wyoming adventure but......

This girl is happy to be home.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I'm not sure but I do know I would love to visit Ireland...the back country where people live like they have lived for hundreds of years. It's so green and the people seem to be animal lovers like I am. They take care of the land and grow most of their own food. ALso Itally...I'm adopted and I've been told my whole life i resemble, actually look identical to the people that live on the coast in the southern boot so....yeah. I want to live wherever I can have all of my family around me, my philosophy of life has always been...I would rather live in the gutter with my family and the love we share being together...than have all the money and mansions that go with it and be seperated.
    mxmomma05

Answer by mxmomma05 at 4:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2010