101 clear contradictions in the bible?

Is this true or is this guy just bashing Christians? I'll post link below.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anonymous

• I'm not gonna follow the link for fear of computer viruses, but there's probably more than 101. Of course the christians are going to say he's just bashing. You can't make them see a contradiction. They always use the "taking it out of context' reasoning.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• bashing. ive never found any. the ones that claim contradiction are taken out of context.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• not to mention that link is from an islam site and the quran has multiple contradictions... not to mention mohammad was (from what i have read) in actuality a violent man. also a womanizer. you are going to hear arguments all over the board about different religions.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• They are contradictions.
    Anonymous

• There are numerous contradictions in the bible, and there would be even more if some books hadn't been banned from it (like the Dead Sea Scrolls).

Anonymous

• I didn't follow this link. But I have a list of biblical contradictions and yes, they are there. However, you'll still find people that try to find reasons as to why they aren't...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I am a pastor I I will tell you there are contradictions in the bible. Alot of them, probably more than 101. But they are usually contradictions on things like ages, numbers, colors, word phrasings and the like. Things you would normally expect contradictions on if two eye witnesses were telling the same story.
    AissasMom

Answer by AissasMom at 8:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• The thing is Aissasmom... That's the point. If the bible is really the word of God, you would think he would inspire the truth, and not simply multiple contradicting stories... If they have those little things wrong, how can anyone take the big stuff as fact?
    Anonymous

• Do people even consider the fact that the books of the Bible were written in ancient text? Many words don't translate over well and some have multiple definitions. Just saying.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2010