Follow up to changing mind about C-Section

I really want to thank everyone who replied to my post recently about changing my mind about my planned C-section. I talked to the doc today, and she said i should have NO problem having a VBAC delivery! Im nervous, but so psyched...just kinda mad now because it added time to my "due" date...i still have a feeling babys coming early...now if i can only figure out the sex id be set!!! GR! Thanks for the support and great advice ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am SO EXCITED for you~ how awesome!! :-D

I do have lots of stuff I can share if you would like... I think the information might help your confidence.
    You can always join the VBAC Moms group here on Cafemom for loads of info and support, too!
    ;-)

Congrats!!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• oh how i wish i can have a VBAC =( i felt like i missed out on so much having a c-section i really wanted an all natural delivery but wasnt able to do it after 26 hours of labor. more kudos to you though. my pelvis just cant handle delivering a baby and i could serisouly harm the baby so i have to have another c-section with my next child. GL!
    Anonymous

• Welcome anytime that's what this momma is here for SUPPORT........
    Anonymous

• i am like you...when i have another child i will want to have another csection. I had a horrible experience with my 1st one and i am so afraid it would happen all over again. Its just something i dont want to risk. Its great thought that you changed your mind and are brave enough to do it. I couldnt
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• YAY! I'm so happy for you. Please just try and relax about it. Educate yourself about vaginal births after C-section and with knowledge comes power. I reaaly believe that if you can bring yourself to where you are"COMFORTABLE" not nervous, you will do 100% better in the delivery room. God Bless....
    mxmomma05

Answer by mxmomma05 at 3:37 AM on Feb. 25, 2010