Is it okay when married guys look at girls?

looking at girls like shes hot. shes got a nice butt. look at her boobs. stuff like that?

numberonemom25

Asked by numberonemom25 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I find it really disrespectful but they are gonna look regardless, so I don't know if there's too much anyone can do about it. As long as they are just looking and not touching, then I guess that's all anyone could ask for.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Lol, Do you know any way you can stop it? They are going to look no matter what! I dont see a problem with looking as long as they dont act on it, or touch! Just like women think other men are good looking.
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Ok or not...they do it all the time and as soon as they get a chance...they go further than just looking. I see it at work all the time.
    Anonymous

• Do you think its okay for a married woman to check out another man? I think there is a fine line. I see guys that I think are attractive. I don't druel over them or make a big thing, but I notice. I might say something to another woman if I am with a woman, but I wouldnt say anything to my SO/DH. I dont think there is anything wrong with observing as long as its tasteful. I dont want it to happen or become a thing where he is making me feel like I am not attractive to him. I dont have this problem....I am secure in my relationship. And I can admit when there is a pretty girl around.
    Anonymous

• hell no!!
    fatima337

Answer by fatima337 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• no thats not okay. if my husband ever said "look at her boobs" or anything like that, i would probably start thinking about a divorce.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• It's totally normal, and if a woman thinks her husband will never look at a girl again just bc he's married, she's crazy. My husband doesn't obviously do it, and I don't ever notice him do it, but I'm sure he does. Are they supposed to stop thinking girls are attractive just because they're married? I don't feel threatened by things like that. I know my husband is happy with me, would never cheat, and we love each other. If he occasionally looks at another girl and I don't even notice, who cares? I still see guys that I think are hot. I'm married, not blind, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• is it right, wrong... it all depends. I've gotten to the point where I just don't give a hoot most of the time. When it does bother me, I just won't feel attractive enough to have sex with my husband that day or however long it bothers me. He has noticed that and tends to not look as much in front of me at least. and I try to do the same, cuz I know when he does see me looking it bothers him. He tries to play off like it doesn't... but is actions say otherwise!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• no thats not okay. if my husband ever said "look at her boobs" or anything like that, i would probably start thinking about a divorce."

And THAT is a major sign of insecurity. A divorce? Seriously?
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• My husband says things like "she's hot" and such. I do the same though, so i cant say anything. Now if he says something more than once about the same girl or keeps going on and on about it, I'd say something. I'd expect the same from him if i did it.
    Anonymous