This is government run health care?

APPALING! From the UK
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article7039285.ece

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I read this. One of the craziest parts of this article are the comments AFTER it! Yall should read THOSE!! Its more scary and probably more insightful then the article itself!

Mark Rowley wrote:

It's high time that our political class and the various interest groups associated with the NHS stop treating it as a sacred cow and perpetuating their delusions that the organisation is somehow 'the envy of the world.' It isn't, and there needs to be an honest and open debate to consider alternative systems of delivering healthcare in the 21st century.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• fire starter
    Anonymous

• The reality isn't so great, eh?

2
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Anonymous

• Psssttt, we aren't in the Uk

Sarah Palins illegitimate grand baby is on gov run health care

Anonymous

• Sarah Palins illegitimate grand baby is on gov run health care
    -------
    Ummm, maybe that is because his mama doesn't have insurance either. She WAS planning on getting married to a man with a job until he got a case of the stoopids. I think that she is trying to do her best. Since she has a baby, and technically has her own family, she cannot be on her parents insurance. And too, if the baby daddy would pay support, maybe she could BUY some insurance for that baby!

Folgers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Thumbs up to Folgers/Anonymus...we all do the besy we can. I have 5 children, now only one left at home and after a recent divorce (22 yrs. later) and a dead beat dad who refuses to pay a dime, I ended up for a short time on government assisted health care and felt horrible about it. Ive worked my ass off for my entire life paying my taxes, never once asking for the government or anyone else to pay my way. My husband worked off and on but I made sure my kids had food in their mouths and clothes on their backs. All of us at sometime may find ourselves on assistance and that's what it is there for....should I have felt bad for it? Probably not, it's those that abuse it that should feel bad. And those Dads that don't pay for their baby's....otherwise the need would'nt be so great!!!! Leave Sarah's daughter out of it, she'll be just fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2010