Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ive been to the doctor and what and did what they said do!

Ive got dose rash like thing on my chest back and arms! And ive it almost a yr. now ive been to the doctor with and they havent got a clue as to what it could be! Any how it is burning,itchy, some of it looks like white heads! im wonderin if any one else had or are going through the same thing! and like ive said be4 ive been to doctors!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Health

Answers (1)
  • if you live in the south( as i used to) or have been exposed to sunlight , it's possible is may be a skin irritation. Mine is more brown though, I would try not a doctor but a specialist in skins and acne. there' called a dermatologist. they can categorize it better and tell you how to treat it and possible how it got there. keep ur chin up an put somethin mild on it, if you have been scratching it, perhaps not a lotion because that will make it sting but keep it dry and try to not scrub it too hard, or else you might irritate it further. definitely go see a dermatologist, your doctor might be able to reccomend a good one or reffer you themselves.

    Answer by IndieJones at 8:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.