Do you think you could qualify for Extreme Home Makeovers?

Just for fun, and you don't have to explain if you don't want to... but do you think you qualify to be on the show Extreme Home Makeovers (think Ty Pennington and 'move that bus!!!')?

OmbreGracieuse

Asked by OmbreGracieuse at 8:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, but I wish! They make beautiful and huge houses.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• well, i don't have a home. but i have a comfortable place to live. i would say yes bc i don't have something to call my own, and no bc there are a lot of other families that need and probably deserve better.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• No, because my family is perfectly healthy...no cancer, no deaths, no sob story.

Now, I probably COULD Qualify for regular EXTREME Makeover...definitely homely enough...
    Anonymous

• I would love a new house like that, but my story just isn't sad or heartwarming enough. lol We are too boring. Really, we're doing ok financially and our house is in good shape, so we don't need it. It's awesome that they help people out like they do.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 8:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• No, I live with my parents (due to NO money) but I would love to see that sexy man on my front door step. :)

RachMeg08

Answer by RachMeg08 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i could use the extreme make over also...i would love for someone to come in here and knock down some of these walls to make some more space...maybe a bigger bathroom. i don't think ty would come to my house though
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2010