need some advice

Ever since I became a teenager I felt like my life went down the drain. When I was 16 I started smoking and drinking, and i lost my virginity, then a couple months later I met a guy that I ended up falling in love with, and then I became pregnant, and he said that he would always be there for me. I found out he was cheating the entire relationship, and he left for her. I lost the baby, and then I found out I was pregnant again by my x, and when I called him he didnt want to do nothing for me or the baby, and I decided to keep it, and I was about 9 weeks pregnant and I already felt love for the baby, and then I got an ultra sound and I found out it was dead, so I had to go and get a D&C, and it killed me. I didnt want to believe it. I just want some advice on how I could turn my life around. I want to loose weight, and get more motivated instead of looking back to the past.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• sparkpeople.com to help with the weight and general positive changes.

Anonymous

• You have taken the first step in changing your life already by deciding that you want to change! Your life can be the life that you want by making good choices. I have found that it helps to set goals for my life in all areas such as: career, family, religion, friends, health, and hobbies. I try to visualize the way I want things to be in each of these areas and write down what that looks like as my goal. Then I write down the steps that I need to take to reach these goals starting with things I need to do immediately, etc. Change doesn't happen over night. It happens in small increments and by being diligent about sticking to your plan to reach your goals. I would also write down all of the things that have kept you from becoming the person you want to be and plan how to eliminate these things. You can be the person you want to be.
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 9:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2010