6 dpo.

I already have heartburn bad, im bloated, my belly just doesnt feel the same and i have the cm that is a little creamy when i wipe. i have been super emotional i cried like almost all day yesterday. and bed time is early but im not much of a night person as it is. boobs feel much heavier i had to take my bra off cus it felt like they were being smooshed!! and i feel like i pee more even tho i havent drank a lot. i've also been waking up in the morning with a stuffy nose and sore throat but by 9 its gone.
so i was wondering when i could test the earliest.... i know i tested positive in my ovulation test and had sex that day..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• most cant get positive results until 8dpo but thats if your egg implanted immediately. sometimes it can take 10-12 days before implantation even happens, and therefore you wouldnt get a positive until abour 14dpo......if you're a POASA just like me (pee on a stick addict just in case you needed that lol) then go to the $ store and stock up! haha......fertilityfriend.com suggests waiting until 18dpo to avoid disappointment. it depends on how you can take the BFNs. If you dont mind then buy a ton of tests, if you would rather not see that, then wait until AF is a no show just in case. O and those ovulation tests...when they are positive, then you usually ovulate 12-24 (or 36) hours later. It just detects the LH surge which is gearing up to release an egg. So you may still only be 5dpo.....not saying you didnt O that night, just another thing to think about.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 8:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• o wow i didnt know that. well i took a test the next day and it was a neg. so i think it was only that night. hmm
    Anonymous