bath in the kitchen sink

how old was everybodys baby when you started giving them a bath in the kitchen sink

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 9:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• right after the belly button healed up all the way
    Anonymous

• I started with their first real bath at about 2 weeks. I found it much easier than trying to lean over the bathtub on my knees. Until they could sit on their own I would put a rolled up towel around the rim of the sink so they didn't hit their heads on the hard sink.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I always found it easier to just get in the tub with them...this is for easier when hubby is home to take the baby from the tub with a towel. You don't want to slip. If you use the sink or one of those baby tubs place a small towel on the bottom, it makes it more pleasant.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• ....oh as soon as the belly button healed.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• DD didnt like the sink :( ut then again i didnt put her in it until she was around 12 months when we got a new bigger one
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• When she was a few weeks old. She loved the sink! We only had to move her out of it because she outgrew the space! Now she loves her tubby time.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 9:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• nb and up untill she couldnt fit in it anymore.. i was lazy.. she was about 21 months when she stopped fitting in it.. lol
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• well i had the tub that fit on the sink perfect,so since he was real small,but when he could sit it was so cute to put him in there he loved it
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I sponge bathe only. No immersion bath until my baby can sit up.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i waited til after his circ was healed (1month). then i used a small cutting board with a baby bath sponge. 4 m and still goig.. no cutting board aymore tho
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2010