There's truth in the stereotypes.

Bear with me. Think about it. Black people do drink a lot of Kool-Aid. Many of them enjoy fried chicken (especially on a Sunday evening). Heck, they'll eat fried anything. Many do consume watermelon during the summer. Most of them are loud, abrasive, and ghetto. Why do they seem to have soooo many children? Do you think the Duggars would be popular if they were black? Wait, scratch that. They probably would, seeing as how the Duggars are not on any form of government assistance. Why do they segregate themselves sooo much? And then complain when they're not included in something. Riddle me that, people. Just...why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well, I'm white and LOVE fried chicken and watermelon!
    Anonymous

• Well, that's absolutely wonderful, but because you're white, you don't fit in with that stereotype. I'm talking about black people and how the associated stereotypes are true.
    Anonymous

• LOL this reminds me of when I was working with a PR guy (who was extremely hot :-D), he came to work one day and I was working with him as a partner. I kept smelling fried chicken, so I smelled his shirt and sure enough it was coming from him. He asked someone else and they said no. Then askedhimf he ate before he came and he said yeah, fried chicken. He was so offended by it though, I think he made about 5 other people smell him
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• good for me i love all foods,one thing is for sure,not ALL black people are the same.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Damn... I am black... never knew. D:
    I love fried foods and watermelon. I also have an abrasive personality and three kids. Heck I even drink koolaid in the summer.

Damn girl, get over yourself. Your white hood is showing.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I think its easy to notice the obnoxious people in any race. Did you know there are actually more white people on public assitance in the US than black? And what about white trash? Just because some people fit a certain image, I'm sure you'd never want to be lumped in one group. It would be neither kind nor accurate.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Heck I must be black too. Well I am not on government assistance. I love fried chicken, fried anything tastes yummy to me. I love watermelon in the summer, I am loud and I am abrasive. LOL> riddle me that am I am black woman trying to get out. I only have three kids though.
    I tell my college kid that if there were any more Asian's in his class he wouldn't have been number one in his class (in High School). We so laugh about it now that he is in college with these Asian kids who can whoop his booty in Math.
    What ever get a grip about stereo types. Life is about people being free to be who they are. I am sure some one would come along and say "hey what is it about you whities? You all go to bed early and watch the news".. Or what ever. I am happy to say all people are my friends and keep it that way. If my husband ever dies I am gonna marry me a black man. xoxoxox
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• wow. All I can say is wow - how stupid!

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• to mention stereotypes....what about the ones for white people....blondes are airheads, many of you also live in trailer parks with uncle bud and aunt sue, white teens would have lots of kids too but they can afford abortions...and plan B. most white people cant dance or have bad rhythm, they eat stuff like sauerkraut and tofu. they kiss they dogs in the mouth and a lot of white girls sleep with a lot of ghetto guys! also a lot of white ppl have trust funds and bonds that get them by and they are mainly the ones sitting back judging everyone else. black people like to have fun...and your definition of fun is different from theirs....
    Anonymous

• wow...if i could only count the number of white people i see in line at the grocery store with an expensive car, nice clothes, and an EBT card! you would be surprised!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2010