guidance

I really need some guidance from NICE ladies that will listen, and give me some helpful advice. Theirs two things that happened one yesterday and one in the past.
Yesterday a kid apparently got kicked in the face by my 12 yr old. Now we know this kid and he's been a trouble maker he threw my kids scooter in a swamp in our neighborhood.Anyways my daughter said that he sat by her then he preceded to sit on her so she got mad and got up did swing her feet but she says she didnt get him that she got the seat. Another thing going on is some mexicans are calling my daughter a slut and I'm told today that apparently my daughter is talking about sex this is coming from parents of 5 yr olds. I talked to my daughter and told her wouldnt be in trouble if she told me the truth about this and she said she doesnt talk like that and that she knows the girl that talks filthy language. Now my daughter is perm kicked from the bus.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• as much as we wanna think our kids tell the truth all the time,they dont.so out of all of this some things have to be true,its your job as a mom to start your investigation to see what the real truth is.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I think that you might want to do some spying on her to find out for sure, she sounds like she is downplaying her behavior to what she knows she can get away with. Spy using people you trust, and at home if you aren't around do a nanny cam with sound. You need to know for sure so that you can address the actual behaviors not what you think or have been told. Good luck
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• well about the kicking, if shes getting picked on she has a right to, not saying that its good to, especially formt he other parents and supervisors point of view.. tell her if shes violently getting picked on to scream.. works well enough.... and as for sex talk.. um all kids do.. when i was 10 i was going through my parents stuff, and at the moment my 13 yr/old cousin, is worried about the love of her life.. so its possible, that she could be. .. you need to tell the other parents that if they see her or hear her doing to provide proof so you can see for yourself.. i dont know your daughter, but i also know kids lie to parents..... so just tell her that that kind of talk is not right and if she would like to talk about sex, she can talk with you or another trusted adult.....
    as for mexicans....... ummm... im not rascist... but thats self explanitory..... (sorry)........ tell her to ignore them, and give them no reasons t
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• to call her that......... but good luck.. shell be a teen soon,, talk to other teen parents so youll get some insite.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• You need to find a child therapist quickly.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2010