Gross question...

I'm not trying to play around. Today, I was standing there and felt something warm come out down there. Then I looked and it was discharge that was clear with a whitish tint. It didn't have a foul smell and no itching. What is that? I get it once in a while.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i believe those are the days you can get preggo
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• it was discharge. happens sometimes.

your vagina has mucus in it. Like your nose. Your nose sometimes gets snot in it for no reason. Same thing happened.
    Anonymous

• i usually get it if im doing heavy lifting or squatting for a long time... but i get it right before i get on my period or if im horny.... dont be alrmed... just make it to a rr or wear a thin panty liner.
    Anonymous

• that's just perfectly normal discharge. sometimes it comes out in a larger amount, probably due to where you're at in your cycle. Some people monitor this discharge as a way to indicate their fertility for that reason. I'm more surprised that you're surprised by it than that it happened. Its supposed to happen, so you're totally fine. If you get a little itchy, you may have a mild yeast infection but that would be it.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• maybe its left over cum thats been hiding out in your vagina
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• actually your nose gets snot in it because its how your body gets rid of miscroscopic irrantants and allergies/environmental elements. same reason as why you naturally tear up. all about clearing out things that aren't supposed to be there.
    Anonymous

• Your vagina is self cleaning isn't that wonderful? I would say this is ovulation unless your on the pill then it is the self cleaning feature doing it's job. Were so lucky to be women aren't we?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• YALL SO NASTY ! !
    Anonymous

• Actually, the first answer was likely correct. It is a mucus membrane and if you just got over your TOM, then you are likely ovulating and the mucus makes it easier for sperm to travel to the egg. During ovulation, many women will experience a higher sex drive (our bodies are telling us when it's time to procreate). If you are looking to conceive, now would be a good time to try. If not, then take precautions.

Anonymous

• OMG! ROFLMAO at Shay!! Bwahaha!
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 10:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2010