Ready for a change

Ladies I am looking to change my hair style. My hair is currently shoulder length. I want something easy and quick to style with minimum products. I would love to see pics or site suggestions from you all.
Thanks so much!
Ashley

sagesmom724

Asked by sagesmom724 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It's all in the cut. Keep your eye out for woman with great hair cuts then compliment and ask who did it..until you find a good stylist all the magazine clippings in the world won't help you.

Anonymous

• Thinning out your hair if it is thick helps cut a lot of time out of blow drying. Add some layers, but I wouldn't do any higher than your chin, stay lower than that if you can. I agree with anon :37, you need to find a good stylist. If you specify that to a salon, they will generally put you with one of their better stylist. I would say to try going a little above your shoulders with some layers and thinning if needed, 15 minutes with a round brush and some silk drops is all it takes. If you leave your hair the length it is now, you could let your hair air dry and use some hot rollers while you do you make up. Also, if you have naturally curly or wavy hair, what I do to make me look like I have more hair is scrunch wet hair with gel, starting at center back of my head I bunch my hair up and keep adding from the sides, clip it and add bobby pins if nessecary, it makes a really full looking french twist. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Go to hairfinder.com

you can upload a picture of yourself onto their website and try on all new hairstyles. There are also tips on what styles will suit your face shape and how to find out what your face shape is..

Example.. oval suits just about any style.. but with a square face you want some hair at the temples and chin in a style that will soften those areas and some volume at the sides(around the cheeks, not the temples and chin). or an oblong face you want volume on the sides, round face you want something that will bring height to elongate the face. etc
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I love the medium bob! everyone can pull it off!

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:36 AM on Feb. 25, 2010