Randomness

I met this woman a few weeks ago. She is perhaps 56? I d k from Jamaca with this most lovely accent. I was asking her "are you married" she laughed at me and said "thank the lord NO".. Then we were talking about something else and she said something about "do those people have a place to put their hat".. Meaning do they use their head. I just fell in love with her she was so funny.
Ever meet someone and think "wow they are fantastic".. I just love a great attitude. She wasn't all sunny and upbeat she could see the negative too. In a funny way. I guess that is what makes her so appealing to me. So tell me about a time when you meet a really cool person..

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I met my Hubby. He has the best attitude, and outlook on life! I can be having the worst day and he will know exactly what to say to make me laugh.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2010