wedding questions?????

We are getting married on april 10th and we were told we should pick out 2 kids (older) to be our alter servers, we asked 2 but they want to know what will they be doing. What would they be doing? (we are catholic if that helps) I googled it and got nothing basically.

My other question is it tacky if we make our own fresh flower bouquets for my bridesmaids, I cant afford the $35-45 dollars the flower shops want per bridesmaid. I saw some really pretty ones that are always available, plus the wedding is right after easter. I dont know how to store the flowers over night, does anyone know how to help them stay fresh throughout the next day?

TAY-NATESMOM

Asked by TAY-NATESMOM at 9:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• For our wedding we just made fake flower bouquets. Then you don't have to worry about them going bad. I still have my bouquet on my wall and it's been almost 3 years. But if you have your heart set on fresh flowers I would think that refrigerating them would work. But don't quote me on that as I have never done that before.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 10:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2010