Would your husband leave you like this?

The other morning my car wouldn't start. Hubby rides a motorcycle to work. So I am frantically dressing all 3 kids so I can get my oldest WALKED to school by 7:18am. It's a mile each way. My hubby doesn't start work until 9am and it's a 1 hour commute. At 6:45am I ask if he can watch the 2 little ones so I can hurry & walk my oldest without dragging the younger ones out in the freezing cold. The jerk won't wait the extra 30 minutes! I was also angry because he just left without attempting to fix the car. He kinda knew what was wrong and he could have called in late. He just left me with 3 kids that I had to take to 2 different schools and a busted car. What a gem of a guy I have huh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you should help your hubby's mortor cycle to a little trouble.
    Anonymous

• Um, yeah. My husband would never leave me stranded like that, especially not with our 3 boys. He would have never let me walk my kid a mile to school in the cold either. The kid would have been late and so would have my husband.
    TruckersWife426

Answer by TruckersWife426 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• wow, that's crap. But it doesn't sound like this is news to you either. Can't be much fun to be with. Poor kids
    Does your son really start that early in the morning? Ours don't start school til 9am
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Yup. The oldest starts at 7:18am. The 2 little ones start at 8:28am. Youngest gets out at 12:30, oldest gets out at 1:25, middle kid gets out at 2:30. I did a lot of walking that day!!!!
    Anonymous

• um, no. dh would never do that. if i were you, my son would've skipped school today.
    Anonymous

• I knew my husband was acting the a$$ but he has so many a-hole qualities...I think nobody taught him how to be a man.
    Anonymous

• OP here - I actually LOL'd at your answer ANON 7:33. =P
    Anonymous

• My husband would NEVER do that to me.
    Anonymous

• mine left me one time to walk three little kids to day care and made me wait in snow, rain, hail for an hour for a bus. he even turned at the block before the bus stop so he wouldn't have to pass me and give me a ride but I saw him anyway. the jerk. oh yeah he's an x now
    Anonymous

• do it to you? honey I would be more concerned with him letting his 3 small kids get drug all over in the cold. I would not just make sure something happened to his motorcycle, I think he also might be finding himself pretty freakin chilly in our bed. what kind of DAD does that, let alone hubby?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2010