Airplane Tickets

I just bought 2 tickets from Kansas City to Miama ... Well I realized I asked for both seats to be windows. Does anyone know how I can change the seating on my tickets to where we will be sitting next to each other? I bought the tickets off priceline.com

Mom_of_2_boyz87

Asked by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Travel

• call the airline directly or get your conf. code and go to the website and click on seat assignments.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I had this problem. I bought my tickets on travelocity. If you call the airline they can put your seats together. I bought a ticket for my husband and my infant daughter and I, and they had not seats together, and rather than ask people to move for us, I called the airline and they put us together. It doesnt cost anything and usually the airline call center people are nice.
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 8:00 AM on Feb. 25, 2010