Working for passion parties

Im thinking about becoming a sales consultant for passion parties. I have a full time job also. Do you think it's a good idea?

yeahimkeri

Asked by yeahimkeri at 10:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• I think so. I have never been to a Passion Party but I have been to a Slumber Party. I love them. I also have a full time job and I am a consultant for Usborne books. I am new so I am starting out slow. My plan for the next 3-4 months is to host one show/booth/bookfair a month until I learn more about the products, build up inventory, and just be able to balance a full time job, family, and being a consultant. Once I feel comfortable with that then I will add more shows. My goal is to be able to only work a part-time job plus do the consulting on  a part-time to full time basis. If you do decide to do it then pm me with your website address. I need a few products. ; ) Good Luck!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Your success is dependent on your sales and networking skills.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i never really LIKED passon parties myself but i do have a at home job message me if intrested
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 10:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Depends on a lot of things.
    Are you outgoing or shy .. this is NOT A biz for shy folks.
    You have to be able to demonstrate and "play" with the toys and answer explicit questions without passing our from embarrassment.
    Are you okay w/ spending your nights/weekends doing parties?
    Are you okay with receiving, packaging, delivering orders?

I have two on line businesses ... I sell the products the company does the rest. Very simple and easy and I'm making enough now, I'll be quitting my part time job in just a few weeks! Message me if you would like more info.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 12:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Yes - this will be your own bussiness and you can work it around your life- Believe me there is always going to be lots of money to be made in this field.

Passion Parties offers a unique and exciting opportunity to be your own boss as "women helping women"!!! I am ALWAYS looking for more consultants to add to our team and bring Passion back into relationships. The people I'm looking for have 3 main qualities: they are team players, self-motivated, and dependable. Most importantly, they are SERIOUS about building their business and making money. Luckily, they will also have more fun and get more satsifaction from this business than they ever imagined.

Contact me about getting YOUR business up and running. www.alwaysspicy.com or call 202-239-8048
    Motivating woman Sisters Achieving Satisfaction Success and Independence in Entrepreneurship

I would to have you on our team! Call, Email today and let’s get you started!
    Passionrestored

Answer by Passionrestored at 8:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2010