To shave or to wax?

Do you shave or wax "down there"? I used to shave but couldn't stand the stubble. Then I tried waxing (just the bikini area) and I prefer that, but I was wondering if anyone has waxed all the way? And if so, do you get it done professionally, or do you do it at home? Is it hard to do it at home (like any more difficult than doing your bikini line)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have done both. I prefer getting waxed by a professional. It was difficult to do it myself and I had to call my best friend for help. I swear I had stray wax down there for days. Sudden rips while walking aren't cool. Not to mention I was bruised. I didn't know to apply pressure after pulling the wax strip. Getting it done professionally takes 15 minutes and no mess.
    t1gger143

Answer by t1gger143 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Was it expensive? Isn't it a little too personal to have someone else do it? I am a little shy, you must be very comfortable with your body (I am not so much).

Anonymous

• I'm a cosmetologist and I did my friends for her, I don't really want to do strangers. It seemed pretty painful, I wouldn't do it myself, I'd rather shave. She said it wasn't that bad, but the closer I got to the really sensitive area, she wanted to stop. I think she was trying to act tough. If you do it at home, go to a public beauty supply store and get wax remover so you don't have the same problems t1gger143 had, lol. I'm sorry, but I can just picture that happening.

Anonymous

• Really? I did my bikini line and didn't have wax left on me. Is it harder to control when you get closer to the ladie parts?
    Anonymous

• Hell no. Only the bikini area. No way .....crazy. There must have been about a hundred questions at CM about shaving "down there". Good grief....
    Anonymous

• i had a full wax down there once and actually made the lady stop half way through..went smoked a cigarette then came back to finish cause it hurt so freaking bad..il never get it done again!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2010