This story is crayz.... Mother of starved child believes he will live again...

I cant believe how long this little boy has been dead..... (Read below)

Javon died in either December 2006 or January 2007; Ramkissoon isn't sure of the exact date. His body was hidden in a suitcase for more than a year and has since been buried. But even now, she maintains her faith in his resurrection.

"I still believe that my son is coming back," Ramkissoon said. "I have no problem saying what really happened because I believe he's coming back.

"Queen said God told her he would come back. I believe it. I choose to believe it," she said. "Even now, despite everything, I choose to believe it for my reasons."

www.rr.com/news/topic/article/rr/1110/10466513/Mother_of_starved_child_believes_hell_live_again

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• coo-coo.....she needs lots of help...
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I really wish I hadn't followed that address.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• She was led to the courtroom in handcuffs. She pleaded guilty last year to child abuse resulting in death, agreeing to the deal only under the condition that if Javon is resurrected, the plea will be vacated. Prosecutors and a judge accepted that extraordinary condition, specifying that only a "Jesus-like resurrection" would suffice.

I am a little confused as to why the court would even foster this type of belief.  I have never heard of anything like this.  Wow, just wow!

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I hope she gets the death penalty...actually...I hope they starve her to death just like she did to her son.
    Anonymous

• I think their trying to prove too her that Javon will never come back to life. And only jesus himself can do it. So the crazy bitch will be going to prison...
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• They won't, she took a plea. The only thing that can happen now is that if her deadmurdered son is resurrected then her sentence will be vacated.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• You know she has problems but I have difficulty feeling sorry for her and I can't even imagine them entertaining her plea...

ixix
    Anonymous

• And thats what they are doing entertaining! I dont feel bad for her either.
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Psycho!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:18 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• CUCKOO! Poor baby :(
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 5:46 AM on Feb. 25, 2010