If you are pregnant and don't know what you are having yet, do you have an intuition its a boy or a girl? WHY?

I myself am now 16 weeks pregnant. In the beginning I thought maybe this one is a boy because I was a little more nauseated than with my daughter. Now, though my intuition has kinda changed. I am now feeling like its a girl. My reasons are now I definately feel the same as with my daughter. Also the heartbeat has also been pretty much the same. in the 160's. We go next thursday to find out exactly what we are having and I am just so anxious. Thanks and Congrats to all you Mom's to be :)

DAH02

Asked by DAH02 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hi, I have no idea lol I feel like it could be a boy or a girl! ... but my dad swears its a girl, he even calls it by the name I choose lol and my meme is the opposite she thinks its a boy for sure. This is my 1st btw and I am also 16 weeks :) and my babys heart rate was also 160 lol!! the babys father at first thought it was a boy now he says he has a feeling its a girl!
    Anonymous

• I am only 5wks today, not too far i know but i find myself calling it "her" or "she". I have a 6yr old son but everyone else keeps calling it a girl too!!! i am not complaining though. i would LOVE to have a girl!! but either way i just want a healthy baby & one that "sticks" for that matter!!
    Anonymous

• well every one in mine and my husband family keep telling me i was havin a girl but i keep tellin them that i new i it was a boy i could fill it in my heart that it was a boy and i was right and my baby boy hes heart beat is always in the 160s so its not just lil girls that have higher hearts rats
    Anonymous

• With my son i knew in my heart he was a boy. By week four I just knew. The hubby and families kept saying girl. First ultrasound he spread his legs and proved them wrong.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 11:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i kept telling everyone it was a girl and everyone said its a boy on feb 17 went to a 3d 4d ultrasound i was 18 weeks 2 days and i was right were having a little girl heart beat stayed in the 150's
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Lol i thought baby # 2 was gonna be a boy cause i also had the same signs i did with my son accecpt im much smaller this pregnancy and sure enough im having a girl im 23 weeks pregnant now ;-) So you never know goodluck and congrats!
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 12:32 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I had no Idea with my first, but with this one I just feel 100% that it is a girl.. Everything is soooo diff.. My husband says it is being a pain in the butt so it must be a girl.. lmao :) my dad even keeps saying it is a girl! I already have a son so it would be nice to have a girl and then be done but I will take what is given to me :) oh and btw I find out in 2 weeks what I am having.. I will be 18 weeks tom.. so your lucky to go in earlier and find out, I have to wait till I am 20 weeks :P
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i think i'm having a girl, but i also thought that with my first pregnancy, until i found out i was having a boy. ;) this pregnancy has been a lot different than my first, more nausea, more vomiting, LESS exhausted, more sore.... *sigh*
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I keep going back and forth. I really have no clue. At first I really wanted another girl. I love my girl and she is wonderful and another wouldn't be so bad. But the other night I had a dream and was told it was a boy and I have been playing with the idea of having a son. I go in 2 weeks and hopefully we will find out what we are having. I can't wait!
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 9:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i am 19 weeks and this one i say boy b/c i have had alot of problems (with the pregnancy) lol I have 2 toddler at home ( both girls) and my 3 yr old sears its a baby brother she even comes to my belly and says hi little brother lol let hope she right although another girl would be neat too i love dressing them up
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2010