found a love text message in my bff phone from my husband?

My bff was here visiting me when I found a text message in her phone from my husband that set: Thank you for coming to my house I miss you alot. And a 2nd one saying Delete everything I send you am just telling you what I feel you know I like you alot and I think it would it be better with you that's just what I think.

I don't know what to do am so mad he told me that he was sorry that he dont know why he did it I dont believe him what should I think help me please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• He knows exactly why he did it. He did it because that's how he felt and that's what he wanted to tell your bff. He is now trying to get out of it only because he got caught. I would be throwing his shit out onto the front lawn and setting fire to it. I would also confront your friend to see if she was responding to his texts or if this was something that caught her off guard and she really was not invovled. If she knew this was going on and responded to him, or simply didn't tell you about it, then that's not a bff and I would dump them both.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• You should leave the cheating dog, that's what you should do. He has obviously thought this out a lot, and you should also ditch the friend who has been playing into it and not telling you anything.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• You should think your husband is cheating on you and you need to think about what you are going to do now. What does your bff say? She is wrong too.
    Anonymous

• Not much a BFF if you ask me. They deserve each other.
    Anonymous

• I think he's only sorry he got caught, and obviously the woman isn't a friend. Friends don't do that. Only you can decide if you want to live w/ a cheater. If he thinks it will be better w/ her tell him Good Riddance! Only remember both of you are dating cheaters. Don't take him back when it falls apart.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• yeah...time to leave him and your ex-bff. I am sorry you are going through this.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• They obviously have something going on and probably in your house, maybe in your bed. I'd let him go
    Anonymous

• Are you sure this is the only time something this has happened or should I say the only time you have FELT like he was cheating? I remember in my experience feeling like something was going on and getting the same run around for months and every time I was right(my world would come crashing down). I would forgive and TRY to forget. I was usually pregnant or in a position where I thought I had no choice but to stay. Please sit down and take some time with yourself and be honest....I'm not being judgemental, I'm speaking from experience, I was young and very nieve. I thought I could change him. I thought he would change for me or the kids but when these ladies say once a cheater always a cheater...it's true. You deserve better hun
    mxmomma05

Answer by mxmomma05 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• You know then that she has deleted off many others, and just missed one. He is cheating, she's a cow, I am sorry to say, but this is not going to end happily. How will you ever trust now?
    Anonymous

• WOW, I would leave him and tell her off. I mean she is your best friend and she needs to know how much you are hurt and betrayed. What in the hell have they been up to? I am so sorry this is happening to you.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2010