My neighbor was arrested a couple days a go.How do I go about to see how everything is going.?

And how do I go about finding out what happened? Or is it better not to say anytrhing yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Most places publish it in their newspaper, if its not in there then I wouldnt go around asking if it didnt involve you honeslty, it may just be asking for trouble. If your neighborhood is anything like mine wait it out someone will know what happened within the week lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• And why is it your business what happened?
    Anonymous

• You can call the jail to see what the charges are. It is public knowledge.
    Anonymous

• Um I wouldn't say anything. I don't think anyone wants to be the starter of that conversation. "Oh hey! How's everything going? Heard you got arrested...what was that about?" Nope...conversation I would definitely avoid.
    Anonymous

• It depends on how close you are. If you just have to know...just ask. If you are too scared then stop being nosey.
    Anonymous

• I used to work for a woman that was charged and convicted of first degree murder of a 10-mo old baby. I called her home town's chamber of commerce... they directed me to public records office.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• You can go online to your city's jail and check for a list of inmates and they have their charges listed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Nosey much? Not your business and that information is confidential where I work. Especially to neighbourhood busy bodies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Oh yikes why would you want to find her after that??

I used to work for a woman that was charged and convicted of first degree murder of a 10-mo old baby. I called her home town's chamber of commerce... they directed me to public records office.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 5:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• honey bunny, it has nothing to to with being nosey. just concerned because I have kids. my bussiness because my neighbor and I like to know who my neighbors really are. okay?! lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Feb. 25, 2010