Hi scrappermom: My Dr also told me my hormones were unbalanced and that birth control is a hormonal pill and will balance out my hormones ... when I get a period regularly that mean im ovulating right?? This whole situation is confusing im more scared she's telling me to use birth control to preventgeting pregnant rather than help me become pregnant im not saying I want to become pregnant now but when I do decide to I want to be able to do it with no problem so what should I do :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• before trying the pill try something more natural for getting your cycles regular. google chiropractic and fertility
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• having a period does NOT mean you are ovulating.
    Anonymous

• There could be more problems other than birth control when trying to have a baby. If you don't want another kid right now you need to use some form of birth control.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2010