Sex!

Ok so here is the deal. . . I need it and want it but my DH is holding out on me. . . Toys aren't enough if you know what I mean. . . GRRR! What do I do. . . I mean he seriously won't give it up (And I am a nymph so that makes it even worse). NE one else in my boat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I was in the same situation. My SO held out till I thought I would pull my hair out. I finally gave up trying and focused on what I could do for him. When I focused on what made him feel loved, he started being more affectionate. The book "The five love languages" helped me a lot. Especially when he didn't feel pressured to fulfill my needs. I had to explain to him that this was what I need to feel loved. It took a while but it was worth the wait.

CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 11:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Have you asked him why?
    Anonymous

• WHY is he holding out on you? No, I'm not in that boat, but I would think that would be an important thing to find out!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• "too tired" He works from 4pm-4am . . . and when he is home our DD is up and he won't do anything while others are here or awake. . .
    Anonymous

• Hmmm well his "excuse" seems legit. But then again, men will always find a time for sex...
    Anonymous