What do you think about websites that promote affairs?

I got some just mail in my email that was for a website that caters to people looking for people to have affairs with.

I find this appalling. I didn't even know this kind of site was around. Has cheating become so normal that we actually ADVERTISE for it now?

What is your opinion on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds pretty sick to me. I thought that cheating would be something you hid, not flaunted. Sad, sad world we live in.
    MokaMommy

Answer by MokaMommy at 11:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• That's disgusting.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Sick, but there are a lot of sick websites out there. There's always junk mail for penis enlargements and porn. And I'm sure it's easy for someone to find child porn if they look. If you go on singles sites you can always choose "married but looking". Modernism demands "oppenness". Censure is considered politically incorrect.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• I think its disgusting. There is actually a site with the slogan "lifes short, have an affair" It's ridiculous
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 2:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2010