Am I handling my "closure" the wrong way?

Talking to the guy who promised we would be friends and nothing would change after we had sex... he also said he would come visit me when he came back to town... he came and left without saying anything to me (which is fine and expected)I just brought it up how I knew he wasn't going to because he doesn't text me anymore like he used to and the things he said about me in his bulletins (we are friends on myspace). He hasn't texted back but that doesn't matter... I just wanted to bring it up I guess. I know I am probably being childish but I need to get this crap out of my system... it's been bothering for so long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Not childish. Naive, if you don't mind my saying so. Don't ever forget that things are never the same after sex. Hugs!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• i totally agree with adelicious things are never the same after sex no matter what either one of yall say or think...good luck though....btw i also think he is an ass hole for doing that to you
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 11:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2010

• Once you have sex he has nothing to pursue
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Feb. 25, 2010