How many of you think "Am I pregnant?" should be in the "common questions" section?

And the answer should be, YES, you are! It's a boy!

Or what do you think the answer should be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• This question should just self destruct as soon as the asker hits the enter button to submit it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• It should be an automatic answer of "Go take a pregnancy test DUHHHHHH!" and then the question should close.
    Anonymous

• I think it's stupid to ask "Am I pregnant?" No one on cafemom is going to know this answer, don't ask it!!! Only 2 ways can tell you. Piss on a stick (pregnancy test) or go see your doctor!!!
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• (RAISES HANDS) I DO I DO!!!!!!!!! I think it's a ridiculous question. If you think you're pregnant, go to the doctor and get checked or go buy a pregnancy tests. It's better than all the silly responses you'd get, and a whole lot more accurate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• oh ya.. those posts are just dumb, i read one and a response to her was---well pee on the screen and wait 5 min and ill tell you!---
    really go to the doc, hell go to walmart and get a test.
    LolaRae

Answer by LolaRae at 5:57 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I agree it should be go take a test. Unless you or your partner has undergone some form permanent birth control there is a chance you are pregnant. The answer should be :

Yes, you could be pregnant. Stranger things have happened. Go take a test. If it's too early to test, wait a few days or wait until the day you expect your period and take a test. If the test comes up negative and you still think you are pregnant, wait a few days and take another test. If you are having your period, it's likely you are NOT pregnant.

That should cover it. Perhaps a flow chart would be helpful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I think the question should be banned because how in the heck are we supposed to know if anyone is pregnant? Go pee on a stick!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I agree with pp. I don't even look at those questions anymore. It should be banned!
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2010