How to give my hair volume?

I tried a volume mosse*sp* and blow drying my hair bent over, and it didn't seem to do anything.. Just trying to look for ways to make my hair look good before i get bored of it being long and want to cut it off.

Stefani22

Asked by Stefani22 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• have you tried volumizing shampoo, like big sexy hair shampoo or i think bed head has one too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I will def try that thanks so much!
    Stefani22

Answer by Stefani22 at 12:35 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Use a round brush while blow drying, at the root, pulling up and forward, always keeping the dryer moving with your brush. You can also try some teasing, hold a section of hair straight up and spray with a little hair spray and tease a few sections. Use professional products because products like pantene (although I love the smell and how soft it makes my hair) can coat your hair and weigh it down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Phyto Volumizing Shampoo and Phyto Volumizing Spray. They are MAGIC! Seriously.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 6:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2010