Sometimes I feel like the Male in my relationship. . .

I dunno if I am the only one, but it seems like in the bedroom (when sex is all that matters) I am the more male dominant. . . I mean I am married to a guy so shouldn't he be more touchy touchy and trying to get some and well foreplay atleast??? I mean I am the one who wants sex more and more often. . . what is up with that. . .is there something wrong? Could he be hiding something. . .and am I the only one like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• It's interesting to read these answers. I always thought my DH was an anomaly because he doesn't seem to have the stereotypical sex drive that the "typical" man has. He DOES initiate, fortunately, but not real frequently. It's good to know there are other men like this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I'm like that! My husband WILL NOT initiate. Ever. It embarrasses him. I do all the initiating in the relationship.

talk to him about what could be causing this. His answer might surprise you :) I don't think you should assume anything.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• my marriage was the same way... it ended in divorce. he was cheating
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• awwwh im like that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• My hubby is like that, he has a very low sex drive. I took him to the doctor LOL Well, we found out he has low testastorone (??spelling) he started to take some pills and make him more aggresive (not in the bed though) so he quit taking them. I guess I have to live like that :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2010