I know I may sound stupid but.....stroller question

Should travel system carrier seats 'click' into the stroller, because the one i have just sits in it, just wondering....this is my first baby and travel system lol. I must sound so ignorant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• not a stupid ?. Mine clicked, i would take it in to get checked. If you pull on it, does it move?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• yes, normally they do click. when you pick it up does it come right up? or do you have to move it around a little to get it out? if it comes right up then its no different than setting it on a moving table, dangerous... it should click
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 12:25 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• yeah it should click and lock into place, I would check that you putting in right first them I would return it, they all should click and lock into place it is a safety issue.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I have a Graco travel system, it never "clicked" audibly, but it obviously clicks into place because once you put in on the stroller it is secure. They also have little tabs towards the back of the frame that lock the seat on the stroller. On the Graco Quattro Tour travel system anyway.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:40 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• My fiance got it lol I didnt realize the little bar in the back was to be moved and used to lock in the seat...blonde moment of the week thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2010