how old is too old to let your kids bathe together?

mine are boy 4 and girl 17 months. ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I see no problem with them still bathing together. Your youngest is still a baby and I'm sure you are there with them the whole time. By the time your dd is older, ds will have probably stopped wanting to bath with is sister.

I have 2 girls (9 & 4) and they still bath or shower together.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I would say to stop now, I think 4 is about as old as a boy can be bathing with a girl IMO.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• boys and girl dont bathe together ever,unless their married
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• yaa i would stop while hes 4. i know my niece and nephew used to,but at 4 yrs old he actually asked to stop bathing with her. kids need their own privacy too
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• OP : well,i dont usually bathe them together but sometimes i do because they play the best in the tub. they blow bubbles and splash and just really have a good time together, the baby really craves time with her brother and he seems to play well with her in the tub! they pour water and stuff... i dont know, my son is behind on speech and so he doesnt really talk about it at all, but they have fun and actually play together!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I bathed my son & daughter together when they were young. I stopped when he was about 4. They are both teenagers now & actually dont even recall taking baths together. Anyway, why does someone always have to make some kind of icky sex-connection to stuff like that? Nobody was doing anything naughty. I wish folks would get their minds out of the gutter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• my two and 3 year old baths together i dont know i would stop when it gets weird for the kids 4 or 5 depenting on the kids.. lol in kindergarden age
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• My DS is 3 and my DD will turn 1 next month & they still take baths together. Actually my DS gets kind of upset if I won't let his sister come into the tub to play. They both love bath time. I'll probably continue to let them bathe together for a while & just use my judgment as to when would be a good time to stop it. Right now I don't see a problem with it though.
    Mary229

Answer by Mary229 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2010