He married a whore!!!

I hate how my brother in law (or will be soon) thinks he can give us relationship advice! He had a baby with a whore (yes she really is one), oh and they had this baby because we had one. Then he married the whore, and 6 months later he's living with us because his whore wants a divorce and calls the cops on him. Now how can someone who can't even stayed married for a year be giving out advice about marriage? Personally if I thought I was gonna divorce my SO 6 months after we got married I'd save myself the trouble by not getting married to him. And if he thought I was a whore who would call the cops on him he'd drop me like there was no tomorrow. Does anyone else have someone like this in their life?

Mom_of_2_boyz87

Asked by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 12:21 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• what makes a whore anyway?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Maybe he's learning from his mistakes.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:28 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• well why was the cops called? in the "whores" defense how was she to know that she was going to divorce him 6months later. I mean I don't think anyone goes into a marriage and is thinking okay, in 3 months i'm gonna divorce him/her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• anon 11:33 ~ The cops we're called because he supposedly head butted her, and she went flying 5 feet into the front door. Okay well first off no one wins in a head butt, 2nd she refused to go to the hospital and when I went to her house she was jumping around. Normally when someone gets head butted 5 feet into a door they are in some what of pain. I don't think he did it not because he is my SO brother but because I've never even heard him raise his voice to her. And we spent everyday with them, so if he did it would've had to be a time we weren't around which wasn't often. As for the getting divorce in 6 months I doubt if she planned that, but she has a big history of using guys. She has 4 kids with 3 different guys. And got one guy to sign for 2 of the kids, even when he might not be the dad. And has sent all of her ex's (kids dads) to jail at one time or another. Really its a pattern.
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 12:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Imogine ~ I wish he was but unfortunatly I don't think so.
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 12:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2010