How do you tell a Exbf to leave you the F&$# alone!!!???

he keeps trying to pry me away from my husband. and its really pissing me OFF! I've tried getting rid of him he just keeps coming back for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 12:22 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Well is he mentally unstable and stalking you even though you've completely cut ties with him and made it clear you don't want him in your life? If that's the case you need to get your husband involved. If he's done anything harassing you need to contact police.

If the above scenario is not the case then I agree with anon :14. Are you doing something to encourage it? How is he even getting a chance to "come back for more"? If you're responding to his emails, talking to him on the phone, communicating with him on social networking sites etc, then it sounds like he's interpreting that as a sign he shouldn't give up. You are going to have to make it clear you don't want to be with him and if it comes down to it block his emails, his phone calls, de-friend him on Facebook etc. If you are unwilling to do those things I'd say you're perpetuating the drama.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 7:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Restraining order.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Tell your husband :)
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:25 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• have your man call him
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• For more what? ARe you sleeping with him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• They usually don't "keep coming back" without some form of encouragement, even if it's only in the form of communicating. Cut off all contact with him, change your number or block him, de-friend him on any networking sites, basically black hole him. If he shows up at your door then have hubby or the police relay the message that you're not interested. That should work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Stop fucking your ex and he won't come around anymore. Cock tease.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• um im not fucking him!!!!!!! god not everything has to do with sex jesus! im only having sex with my husband and possibly pregnant. the ex on the other hand just wont leave me the fuck alone. and it worked for one year but he still comes around so i guess ill just say sorry but i love my husband, we want kids and you just dont have a place in my heart anymore.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2010