im speechless..some help? mild cursing.

Ok so my sister told me that some girl at school cropped a pic of her & put her face on a naked body.she was crying when she told me & then some other girl made a video & posted it on facebook saying that my sis is a slut.is fat.has no boobs.& needs her ass kicked.so my aunt (she lives with my aunt) made her delete her fb account..well i just got a phonecall from my mom flipping out, my sister was the one who sent the naked pics to this boy she liked & now there leaked all over her school. she lied cause she was scared..im not the type that will try to talk to her calmy i filp on her & she knws it.she said it was stupid & was hyperventalating when i called her. i live in CA shes in NJ..my mom cant even talk to her right now cause shes so pissed at her..wat the hell do i say to her im so pissed at her & upset for her. oh & FYI shes fucking 13 yrs old!! any thoughts?? i know its fucking crazy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• What do YOU do??? NOTHING! Teens are learning that their actions have consequences! I know it seems bad now but this is a lesson to be learned. Better that is is this and not a POS Pregnancy test!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Well first off you needs to take a breath, this is unfortunately very normal in this age group, it is called sexting. Teens do not understand that A: this is illegal behavior it is child pornography, and B: this type of thing can effect their ability to go to college, and get a job as an adult. She needs to clean up her act NOW or she will ruin her future. Tell your mom that not talking to her won't solve anything, she apparently has some self-esteem issues because she is seeking inappropriate male behavior. I think that maybe she needs to get some therapy because all of this is very bad for her mental stability, and she needs some positive male role models in her life so that she doesn't seek inappropriate male attention. As for the others passing it around it needs to be reported to the police it is illegal and needs to be put to an end. Good luck, and remember she needs love not anger right now.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• But shes MY sister so i feel theres somthing i need to do. shes so scared and everyones so pissed off at her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Uuuummm....aren't those other kids and the boyfriend guilty of distributing child pornography. I'm pretty sure legally they are.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• well to be honest it isnt that surprinsing how girls are acting older than they are these days. but i can understand how your this is your family and it sounds like you guys are close. so i can understand how you can be upset.It's prob just a stage .. hopefully it is. and it would be best for her not to have a fb or a myspace none of that. esp. if she is acting like this at this age. and at this age its prob more about getting attention... and she needs to be told, she shouldnt have to show any guys any part of her body for them to like her. and she just needs to reconlition. i mean imagine how your aunt felt if she is her guardian, prob. like shes failing .. you know, so your sister needs you at this time. i know alot of ladies up here will say beat her ass, and she may need that too lol depending on how your values are.. lol but seriously your sisterneeds you. i mean in a firm way you should def tell her she shouldnt have to
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 12:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Also if it were me in your shoes I would offer to have her come stay with me for the rest of the school year and the summer, sometimes teens need a fresh start with somebody who is going to love her and be tough on her. She needs to take responsibility, and move on. Sometimes that takes removing her from the bad situation so she can see is more clearly without the constant scrutiny.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Oh....oh dear....why do little girls do this type of thing??? Her mom should that the computer away and her cell phone if she has one. What a silly silly child.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• cont. show her body for any attention. if a real guy liikes her he will like her for her personality. and no guy that is very mature and ready for a realtionship a steady relationship is going to think showing your body naked is anywhere classy. what so ever. teach her about class, im sure shes a sweet girl. just not heading in the rite way. remember though at that age many girls are experiencing new things. is your aunt giving her a talk about this too? i mean i understand if she is mad rite now and yelling at her but she needs to be told why not to do these things..... hope i helped...
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 12:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Me & DH did take her over the summer. Shes got alot of issues going on & i know how she feels cause at 13 i was a total rebel. but i never did someting like that. i just stayed out real late & smoked pot. no our father was hardly ever around but that was my moms fault she didnt let him come around. now my sister lives with my aunt cause my moms husband said theres not enough room in there apt. for her. i too lived with the same aunt when i was 15. my family is fuckd up i knw that but ive learned from my mistakes & i wouldnt be who i am today if i didnt fuck up once and a while. but shes so smart, beautiful and i dont knw what made her do something like this it breaks my heart. i dont need bashing on here im asking for some help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Ok well maybe you should consider raising her, you sound like you have a stable family, and that you DH could be a positive male figure in her life, and you would not make stupid excuses for her not to be with you (your mom should get rid of the man to keep her kid IMO) She needs a stable loving firm environment for the remainder of her teens. If she doesn't get support and help she will only get much worse.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:01 AM on Feb. 25, 2010