Care Packages, Bootcamp..Please help

my husband got 2 minute call and he was telling me i can send care packages, but im scared to send him any candy, or anything like that.. Because they say if you dont send enough for his platoon they will get what i did send and he wont get any and have to do pushups and be punished, I dont want my husband to be punished.! please tell me what I should send him?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 12:47 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wasnt allowed to send my DH anything but letters. They usually take the packages and never give them to the troops. Thats why your not supposed to send anything personal. you have to remember there in BOOTCAMP...they arent excatly at the Hilton hotel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I wouldnt send anything except letter and maybe some pictures, but anything else they could get into trouble for. They get time to go to the store on base as a group every now and then, so I wouldn't send anything!!!
    kitacall

Answer by kitacall at 10:36 AM on Feb. 25, 2010