When will Obama be held responsible?

Everyone keeps saying "it's only been a year."

Next January are you all going to be saying "it's only been 2 year" Then "only 3." Then "only 4."

When is the exact moment that it becomes his responsibility. Everyone says "he inherited a mess." WHAT PRESIDENT HASN"T? Has everything ever been just peachy when a president took office? Is he still going to be blaiming Bush 4 years from now?

I mean enough is enough. I'm so tired of hearing his sorry excuse over and over and over and over and over and over and over!!!

When will he accept responsibility like a REAL president??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I hope he isn't president for long considering he isn't a true US citizen like is required to be president
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Whine whine whine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• But don't you like the answer "But look at all the GOOOOOOOD things he's done!" ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Not until they rewrite the history bo.........no, the libs have control of that, so he will be the greatest thing ever according to them.

I give up. I don't know. Maybe when hell freezes...........wait, that happened a few weeks ago. I really don't know. You can ask some really tough questions, OP!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Folgers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• When will the citizens become responsible and kick da bum out on his skinny bum!!!

The ones who are whining the loudest are the ones that placed him where he is - they need to do the responsible thing and admit they were ginned up when they voted; now that they are seeing daylight through sober eyes, they need to put the gin glass down and impeach the leech. Everyone else knew he was a gansta pransta, was thinking rationally, and did the responsible thing by voting against him. MPO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• then why won't the god damn republicans work with him? they are sitting on their damn hands and not even bothering to do anything either. all this bull crap going back and forth is getting nothing done. don't sit there and act like its all liberals you damn republicans are not doing anything but fighting everyone else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Amen.. you republicans don;t help dont cooperate and defend a redneck idiots mistakes just so you don't have to help the REAL president ( whether you like it or not he is president) fix things. Just sit and block everything and bitch and whine. If you don't like our goverment get the hell out.. the people voted him in. and most presidents have not had to fix a war and a recession brought on by the fool before them. When Bush was prez everytime he was on TV making a fool of himself the rest of the world was mocking us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

Ignorant answers seem to be by the anons.... Republicans have offered their own Health Plan AND 8 amendments to the House/Senate plans that passed. NOT ONE was even given a chance out of committee. Ranking Committee Democrats rejected them without DEBATE.. I can see why you hide. Can't own your statements because you are clueless~Hence the Question mark.Researching on your own.. Stop relying on the liberal media to spoon feed you.Or are you that clueless? Do you NEED someone to care for you, hence your reason for agreeing with NANNY government?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

***

Becasue THEY. ARE. NOT. NEEDED!!!! Their vote is unnecessary!!! Dems have had ALL the votes they have needed to pass whatever their little hearts desire for the PAST YEAR!

THIS is what they want:

Political Cartoons by Eric Allie

Not bipartisanship! LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:56 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• This so called citizen-in-question president has manged to divide this country. I don't like his policies. I don't like his attitude. I don't like his agenda. I don't like how he never served in the military and he thinks he can lead the military. I don't like how he was raised outside of the country and thinks he is in touch with the American people. I don't like it that he is a whinny little lier. I don't like this president.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:18 AM on Feb. 25, 2010