is it wrong of me to be upset??

my unborn babys dad, is now involved with a woman who is pregnant due same time as me, and its not his baby and he is doing everything for her, and with her.
for a baby that isnt his but he has done nothing for me what so ever never even asked if it was a boy or girl doesnt even talk to me, and refuses to do anything for the baby till i can prove its his by DNA - his words. is it wrong of me to be upset. and yes we arent together but still

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah I'd be upset too. That is by far not right. There is no possibility that baby is his and still takes care of her, but there is a HUGE possibility that yours is. That seems really weird. Are you sure that her baby isn't his too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• get over it. do you really need him or want him? men do this all the time. ya, its f***** up, but they still do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• wow okay, ANO 1:39. NO i dont want him but we were together for over a year, and then i found out I was pregnant and he left that day no jok, talking about how he isnt realy for a family bla bla bla 2 months later he meets her and she is already 3 months pregnant, so yeah no way its his. I just didnt want to have a child with out a dad... has nothing to do with him and me just the fact that he wants and has stated more then once that he will not have any part in this childs life, but he is such a big part of this girls pregnantcy.. makes me sad and upset.. keep ur "get over it" to yourself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i would be really upset. do you know for a fact that he met her when she was 3 months along? like the others he might have known her for awhile but was keeping it a secret. maybe he just used your pregnancy as an excuse to leave. that is just so lame on his part.
    kat928

Answer by kat928 at 3:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I believe you have every right to be pass upset. I sure would be. Maybe you shouldnt worry about him and the other woman. Because when he finds out that, that baby isnt his he is going to feel like a you know what. Does he know that the baby that the other woman is caring is not his? Anyway just worry about yourself and the baby and when the dna test shows him that the baby is his, that is when its your turn to set the rules. Because thats you baby no matter what. So the HELL with him.
    mandy1214

Answer by mandy1214 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Yeah, I'd be upset too. Sorry you are going through this. I've seen it happen time and time again to other girls and it's pathetic that guys act like this.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Sorry for your pain, but you are just going to have to let this go. He is not worth the salt in your tears, and, do you really want a person with this kind of character around your child. Seems you are better off without him. It may be upsetting, but let it go.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2010