what could it be?

Hello, i have always been right about my period starts well now i haven't started in a week. i went to the health department to to get a pg test it came up neg. my boobs hurt are seem bigger and im just so tired. could anyone kinda point me in the right way of what to do or what could be happening. don't have health ins. for my self so i could have it for my kids first. so going to the doc not something i really do much of

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could actually want to become pregnant so bad, that the symtoms are all in your head, even missing your period. I'm not saying it's not impossible that you are in fact pregnant, but it's very possible you're fooling yourself, it happens often. I'd wait a few more days and take another test if you don't get your period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• but im not wanting to become pg i have two now and want to wait awhile im on the pills and already took all the cream color one when it make u start and didn't. ya i put this as under trying bc no other topic really suit this problem lol. so that y im kinda confused . thank u for writing back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• get medicaid. um maybe wait a while longer and test again. good luck
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2010