Do you think its health for a married couple to go to a strip club?

Me personally. I think its a great way to spice up things. The girls there can actually teach you something. Also you can learn alot about your spouse.

mandy1214

Asked by mandy1214 at 1:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I dont know about the girls there teaching me anything LOL but We have gone and had alot of fun. I dont have a problem with it and it is rare that we do go since the nearest one is 3 hours away. I havent learned anything about my DH that I didnt already know before we went :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• My hubby and I went to a strip club once. They made the best Reubin sandwiches! I should have him take me there again. He never goes anywhere. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I have yet to go to one but want to.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:51 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• absolutely...go have fun and have him buy you a lap dance
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• For some it is. I've never tried it, and I'm okay with porn, but I don't know how I would feel at a strip club, with live women grinding on my husband's lap lol. I think it would harm us, rather than help us because I would be jealous (and hubby would too if I was the one getting the lapdance lol). But for some it's totally healthy :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Oh Ati you dont have to get a lap dance and the girls normally wont just walk up and grind a man when they see he is with his wife, many times we would find a corner table and hang out with friends. I have gone and sat at the stage with DH because it can be fun . But honestly the girls who work there generally try to be respectful of the wives, I have only gone to one where a girl gave me a dirty look lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:59 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I've gone a couple of times with my husband, mostly with a group of people for fun (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.), but it doesn't do anything for me sexually; I'm more impressed by some of the girls' athleticism on the poles...whew! whatta workout! But I don't let my husband kiss me until he washes his face; I don't want some other chick's boobie-cooties.
    lifehappy

Answer by lifehappy at 2:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Never been it might be a hoot
    catchahug

Answer by catchahug at 2:53 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I tend to get very very jealous and I thought I would get super upset when I went with my fiance but it was actually pretty fun. My fiance never wants to go out or have any kind of night life ( I am 21 and he's 30 ) so we butt heads about it sometimes. We randomly decided to go one night and afterward we had awesome sex and he was even more thankful that he has a wholesome, good fiance. The second time we went we got a couples lap dance and it was really fun and the girl was super nice and made sure to pay equal amounts of attention to the both of us. The only reason I get a little jealous is because I envy someones body, not because my fiance is gawking at some naked girl. We talk alot see he rarely has his eyes glued on a girl =)
    maranda1389

Answer by maranda1389 at 2:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Absolutely! When couples finally accept that each are sexual beings & that it is perfectly healthy as well as natural to explore sexual gratification then the relationship can become much stronger. I have studied human sexuality and sexual psychology for 5yrs now & the key to a really healthy sexual relationship with your partner stems from acceptance of sexuality & it's urges. Strip clubs can be a great way to share that sexuality with your partner, & they can also be a blast!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:03 AM on Feb. 25, 2010