Potty Training 2 at Once (Not twins)

I've been trying to potty train my 3 year old for sometime now with no luck. I'm not sure if he still doesn't get the concept, maybe I'm being to lazy about it, or something totally different. The thing is my youngest is going to be 2 years old in a few weeks. I don't want to wait as long as I did with my oldest. Would it be to hard on them, and everyone else if we potty trained them at the sametime? Has anyone (that doesn't have twins) ever tried this before, and how was it?

Mom_of_2_boyz87

Asked by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 3:16 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have two that are 18 months apart and I trained them at the same time when the oldest was not quite 3 1/2 (boy) and the youngest was just under 2 (girl). It actually was quite easy and I think they learned from each other.

Answer by missanc at 8:01 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I potty trained 2 kids, 16 months apart siblings, at the same time. It was actually rather easy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Feb. 25, 2010