Is this just a part of aging? SHEESH!

Okay I understand about the painful joints and memory issues but really! Must we also have to pee when we giggle, lift a child or sneeze?

Has this happened to you and what on earth do you do about it. (besides wear a dang diaper)

SFerber

Asked by SFerber at 5:12 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Health

• I'm only 23 and I have all of those issues! Of course I'm 32 weeks pregnant. =) I was born with the bad memory, so I can't imagine what it'll be like when I'm older!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I have that issues sometimes but my bigger issue is that when I have to pee it's immediately. Go start to the Bathroom. No passing Go or collecting $200.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Yes kegels will help.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 8:51 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• A leaky bladder is not normal. Do your kegels!

Answer by rkoloms at 9:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Kegels will help reduce or eliminate that problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• No, I was warned about this at a young age, I was doing kegals by the time I was like 10...lol! I heard about my Aunt who had incontinence issues and wore a diaper and I DID NOT WANT TO BE HER!!! Also, for your memory issues and joints...omega 3 oils will help ;)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Okay I am good on the Omega's and just need to always take them. On the kegals I too learned at a young age about them I will be doing them more often. I did recently find a device that is said to work...it looks like one of those pap smear tools but you use it to do advanced kegals. (tmi) but I am not loose or anything...just have the bladder issue. Thank you everyone...I appreciate the kind responses.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 5:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• If it's any help, I hear this is really, REALLY common, just not a lot of women fess up to it ;)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2010