Does anyone use an online diary/journal? What site would you recommend?

I'm thinking about starting an online journal. I think it's something I will keep up with better than a handwritten journal plus I feel it's more "private" because it is not laying around to be found and read by my family. I know nothing online is truly private but it is as private as you make it.
Can anyone suggest a good online diary/journal site? I want one where I can make it private and something that's easy to update and edit. I don't want to have to worry about HTML or anything. If I have some choice on layout and stuff that's a plus. Also, good storage is a must have. Also, let me know if you think there's any sites that I should stay away from and why.
Thanks for the help and insight!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use livejournal.com. You have the option to make it private. :)
    hisemma

Answer by hisemma at 8:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I like the layout of bloopdiary and opendiary way better than livejournal. But I write A LOT. If you don't write a lot, then LJ is best.
    SlightlyPerfect

Answer by SlightlyPerfect at 9:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Also, if you're a paying member, Bloopdiary allows you to maintain an FTP site, which is awesome for storage.
    SlightlyPerfect

Answer by SlightlyPerfect at 9:30 AM on Feb. 25, 2010