How many calories does walking on the treadmill for 30 min burn?

It only has 1 speed...lol.And its like a fast walk.

kat247

Asked by kat247 at 7:36 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It depends on a few factors, how fast you are going, your psysical state, and if you do it on a deep incline. I burn 400 calories for 30 minutes on the deepest incline, going 3.5.

Answer by older at 7:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Its an older treadmill so it doesnt have all the fancy digital stuff..lol.I have it on a pretty good incline though and its a fast walk.And I am really out of shape.Thats why I ask,I am lossing weight and I'm trying to figure out how long I should do it for.I am doing it for 30 min in the morning and 15 at night.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 7:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• If you do it consistently it should serve you well, 30 minutes is great add on time as you go and feel you can do more.

Answer by older at 7:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• You can google this. there is a calculator. It all depends on your height, weight and age.
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 9:01 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• It depends on speed, incline and weight. Changing one of those things makes all the difference
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Feb. 25, 2010