Just want the high from the smoked version?

As many as 90% of purchases at clinical distribution centers are "false defenses", federal law enforcement agents report - "which means individuals are not really sick but simply want the pot," .
The medical marijuana advocates never mention the potentially better applications of THC in marijuana from suppositories, jells, aerosols, or the already approved pill Marinol -- they just want the high from the smoked version.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medical-marijuana-be-careful-ex-white-house-drug-spokesman-bob-weiner-tells-doj-about-new-lax-enforcement-policy-use-may-explode-for-healthy-people-65157572.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Of course.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:38 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Drug addicts have evolved to get that smoke and toke.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Doesn't anyone else feel scandalized that the federal government is lying to us to keep this medicine illegal?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I don't care. There ARE more important issues in the USA and the world. I won't smoke that $iht but if you want to, fine. If it is illegal NOW, these Doctors are in trouble. But I don't care.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Yes, there are other important issues, LindaLu, but if the government works so hard to keep us in the dark about this one, on what ELSE are we being misled?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• :11 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 by: Anonymous
    Yes, there are other important issues, LindaLu, but if the government works so hard to keep us in the dark about this one, on what ELSE are we being misled
    ******************
    Duhh, so what else is new? LOL. Presidents and others in government have been lying to us forever. Not a good thing but if you think this is the only administration that lies, you are very naive. Get used to it.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• AND....who cares if you want to smoke that crap and get all fuzzy and laid back and lose your brain cells. Go for it. @@ I really don't think there should be any laws against anything except serious crimes such as murder. But that's just me. And I don't care what others say or do.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• "...if you want to smoke that crap and get all fuzzy and laid back and lose your brain cells."

Another example of brainwashing! Marijuana does not kill brain cells. The reason people believe that is because of a poorly performed study done in the 70's.
    THAT is the reason I work so hard to educate people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• 9:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 by: Anonymous
    "...if you want to smoke that crap and get all fuzzy and laid back and lose your brain cells."

THAT is the reason I work so hard to educate people
    ********************
    Are you kidding me?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I am not. Why do you think I am?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Feb. 25, 2010