Im currently 15 weeks pregnant and i have NOOOOO sexual appetite. Is this normal?

hey ladies im pregnant and since ive been i dont want to be touched, help or evven kissed by my fiance. is there something wrong with me? or is this natural?

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 8:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hang in there. It could switch and you'll have him tied to the bed and he'll start complaining that you want it too much. Pregnancy hormones are so unpredictable.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:28 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• A lot of women feel this way. Hormones are changing in you and it can kill your sex drive.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 8:51 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• im the same this is my 3rd pregnacy and i have had this problem with all of them and it even last for me after the baby is born :(
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i have been like that this entire pregnancy and i'm 23 weeks now. =(
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:25 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• i have been that way the whole time.. I am 18 weeks and we have had sex 3 times the whole pregnancy.. lol sorry tmi but it's the truth! you are not alone
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I was that way with my first child. This one though, my sex drive has increased greatly and now I am on pelvic rest, so no sex. Go figure. Every pregnancy is different. Some women lose all sense of desire, while others can't get enough. It's all normal though.
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 9:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• it's normal - it goes away after a bit for some women. for others (like myself) it can last the entire pregnancy. it's just your whacked-out hormones.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• I too feel the exact same and I am also 15 weeks. I am hoping it comes back some time during my pregnancy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Feb. 25, 2010