demons and angels pt 2

yesterday i wrote and said my dd had a dream about angels and then had a dream about a demon but never saw it.this morning she woke and said she saw the demons.they were following her down the street.there were no angels at all. whats this all about???

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 9:02 AM on Feb. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'd say it's just a dream. Not prophetic atall. God has used dreams to communicate but this was always for the larger outworking of His purpose. He didn't use dreams to answer prayers or guide individuals for their own sake. Even if a dream was interpreted and what was predicted by the interpeter actually happened that one was to be put to death (to protect His people from being led into false worship). God allowed no room for doubt (in the interpretation or the validity of the interpretor used) in the few cases where dreams were divinely prophetic.

"“Here I am against the prophets of false dreams,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “who relate them and cause my people to wander about because of their falsehoods and because of their boasting. But I myself did not send them or command them. So they will by no means benefit this people,” is the utterance of Jehovah." - Jeremiah 23:32 (& Deut.13:1-5; Zech.10:2
    Greymulkin

Answer by Greymulkin at 9:21 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• Is someone teaching her about angels and demons at church or something? Maybe she heard someone talk about them and now that is what she has been thinking about, even in her dreams.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• OP---- actually i was very surprised when she used the term DEMON...i have never used it.we really dont go to church my dh is catholic and im protestant..we just kind of believe that you have to be a good person...i didnt even realize she knew about angels as such....i know she didnt realize you could see them in your dreams.i dont really believe in the devil....so this is very confusing....
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 10:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2010

• It was just a nightmare.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 12:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2010

• How old is she?? And when she woke up this morning and said she saw demons...was this a dream she was talking about or something she actually believes she saw?? Can you PM me?? I need more characters to give my thoughts.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2010